I signed up with this service and began talking calls via chat and phone.I took calls and reached the minimum payout of $50.

Right before it was time to pay a charge against my account was issued for a call I never took. I tried contacting customer service several times and they would not answer. Finally I let them know I would be contacting their internet service provider and filing an official complaint they responded by saying I was threatening them and terminated my account. Let it be known I have never issued any type of threat but only asked for the money that was due to me from working on the website.

I sent customer support person SEAN two additional emails with no response, until I once again let them know I was filing a complaint. He sent a message back again saying don't threaten us with no mention of the money owed to me. If you notice there are many advisors listed but very few working on the site. I feel they have likely done this to everyone and only new advisors actually end up working.

I often wonder if they are just stealing personal information when advisors sign up to perpetuate a bigger scam.

Please do not sign up with this company.WebLiveExperts.com is a SCAM!

This reviewer shared experience about "they do not pay advisors" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Web Live Xperts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Web Live Xperts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Web Live Xperts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Web Live Xperts?

Comments